(Institutional Investors only)
The Confluence Strategy employs a systematic process that considers volatility, topography, harmonic price patterns and auction theory to participate in rational trends and contra to irrational trends over several time intervals in only highly liquid exchange-traded futures and foreign exchange markets.
- Managed Futures and Forex, Systematic
- Absolute return generation over the short and medium terms.
- Strategy Manager: Tremont Capital, Ireland
- Fund Established: November 2010
- Fund Live since: March 2012
- 8 team members from quantitative, industrial and financial backgrounds
- Ownership: Wholly owned by fund partners
- Strategy Management Team Longevity: 5 years
- Regulated By FCA as an Appointed Representative of Old Park Capital
- Legal Advisor: Mishcon De Reya, United Kingdom
- Auditor: Westboro Partners, Ireland
The Confluence Strategy is intended for Professional Investors and Eligible Counterparties. The Strategy is a high risk investment and investors considering the Strategy should only invest if they are comfortable losing a part or all of their original invested capital. Investors could lose more than their initial investment. The Confluence Strategy is therefore only suitable for higher risk takers with specialist/adventurous portfolios. This website does not constitute a solicitation to invest in this program in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is unlawful or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so.
Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. The value of an investment, and any income from it, can fall as well as rise as result of market and currency fluctuations and you may not get back the amount originally invested. The Confluence Strategy exposure is linked to the performance of the underlying investments. An investment in the program is therefore exposed to general market movements, and trends in equities, bonds, real estate and money markets, which are occasionally partially affected by irrational factors. Such factors may lead to a more significant and longer lasting decline in prices affecting the entire market. Cash left as a balance after sufficient margined balances are set aside will be largely invested in money market instruments. Please note that during market turbulence, some money market instruments can have more limited or insufficient liquidity, such as the instruments of smaller companies.